Converter Box Coupon Program:
- The Coupon Program will receive coupon requests beginning
January 1, 2008.
- Consumers will be able to apply for their coupons
through a Web site, via a toll-free number, or by mail.
- Households will be able to apply for a maximum of
two (2) coupons, each worth $40. Coupons will be mailed
to eligible households and will expire after 90 days
- Coupons will be available on a first-come-first-serve
basis to all U.S. households until $890 million has
- If these initial funds are exhausted, an additional
$450 million will be made available to households that
receive only over-the-air television service.
- Consumers may call toll free 1-888-DTV-2009 (1-888-388-2009)
in English and Spanish for updates.
- The hearing impaired may call the TTY number 1-877-530-2634
for information in English, and for information in Spanish,
consumers can call TTY number 1-866-495-1161 for updates.
- Consumer organizations and others interested in partnering
with NTIA to promote the Coupon Program should contact
Mary Lou Kenny at 202-482-9114.
- Coupon Program details, Frequently Asked Questions
and program brochure are online: http://www.ntia.doc.gov/dtvcoupon/consumer.html
Click or call for coupons: