1. Introductions by Chair 1:30-1:40
2. Presentation Guidelines
3. Presentation by FEMA 1:40-2:00
4. Question/Answer period 2:10-2:20
5. Presentation by ITS America and ComCare Alliance 2:20-3:10
6. Question/Answer period 3:10-3:20
7. Wrap-up by Chair 3:20-3:30
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will make a presentation on Emergency Communications and the telecommunications technologies that are utilized to support the agency's all-hazards mission. Additionally, Intelligent Transportation System America (ITS America) will do a presentation on ITS with a view toward public safety.
WHEN: Tuesday, August 8, 2000
1:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Room 6057-6059, U.S. Department of Commerce
1401 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20230
Note: Please check web site for updates on meeting time and location.
REGISTRATION: Online registration for industry representatives is required. Instructions for registration are provided on the NTIA web site at www.ntia.doc.gov/osmhome/wici