You must submit an original and five copies of the complete application. Please assemble each
copy according to the instructions here. Doing so greatly assists the reviewers who evaluate your
● Put one copy of the application in a six-panel folder arranged as explained below; please
do NOT put the original in this folder!
○ PTFP will send you a free six-panel folder on request. Call 202-482-5802, fax
202-482-2156, or email email@example.com. PTFP must have your request at least
two weeks before the Closing Date to be sure of delivery in time for you to meet
the Closing Date.
○ If you want to supply your own six-panel folder, please use an ACCO #ACC-15036, Oxford ESS-920025RCP2, or equivalent.
● Put the signed original and the four remaining copies in separate manila file folders
labeled with your organization’s name and secured with binder clips.
● The manila folder with the original copy should be labeled “ORIGINAL” on the outside.
☛ This copy must have original signatures on the third page of Application Form (1b),
the Assurances (SF-424B), and the CD-511 certification of lobbying activity.
Also Form LLL, if required.
● Major sections of each copy of the application should be separated by divider sheets with
labeled index tabs that protrude from the edge of the sheet. (Please use labels that won’t
fall out!) The outline below marks each labeled index tab with an asterisk (*) and lists
the material you should place behind that divider.
○ The folders provided by PTFP have six panels, and each panel has a metal clip at
the top. Please arrange the Application Form and other materials on the panels as
Panel 1 Please leave blank for PTFP use.
Panel 2 *Application for Federal Assistance — Standard Form 424, the PTFP-2 Form, the SF
424A, and the PTFP-4 Form.
*Exhibit A PTFP-5 Form (p. 5) — Inventory for construction applications
*Exhibit B Equipment Justification for construction applications
*Exhibit C 5-Year Equipment Plan for construction applications
*Exhibit D Coverage Maps (if required)
Panel 3 Please leave blank for PTFP use.
Panel 4 *Exhibit E Letters of Support or Project Participation, if required
*Exhibit F Distribution Agreements, if required
*Exhibit G Eligibility documentation, if required
*Exhibit H - Z — Optional material (include a table of contents if there is more than
one optional exhibit)
Panel 5 *Exhibit AA Assurances and Lobbying (SF-424B, CD-511, plus Form LLL if
Panel 6 *FCC documents — Applications, Construction Permits, etc., as required. If you
have FCC documents for more than one station, etc., please insert tabbed dividers
appropriately labeled between them. If your FCC-related materials are more than 1"
thick and do not fit the sixth panel comfortably, place all of the FCC-related material
in a separate folder, suitably labeled, and place a sheet on Panel 6 directing reviewers
to the separate folder.