PTFP Online Reporting and Tracking System
The Grant Detail page provides a quick snapshot of the grant. Included in the top portion of the page are information on the amount of the award, the original project period expiration date, any extensions approved, and the most recent quarterly report received by PTFP.
The middle section of the page lists any actions you have submitted that are pending at PTFP and also any outstanding PTFP requirements such as Special Award Conditions. You can click on an outstanding action (such as the Performance Report in the example below) to check its status at PTFP.
Contact information about your PTFP Program Officer is shown at the bottom.
Left Navigation Bar
The left navigation bar changes on the Grant Detail page and now takes you to pages where you can file electronic reports or view the history of the grant. Click on each of the following items for more information.
- Main Menu. Return to the Main Menu so you can select another grant.
- Grant Detail. Return to this Grant Detail page from anywhere in PORTS.
- Performance Report. Prepare and submit your Quarterly Performance Report.
- Grant History. Review the reports or requests you have submitted and their status at PTFP.
- Construction Schedule. File a Construction Schedule (or Project Schedule for planning grants) within 30 days of receiving a PTFP award.
- Equipment List. Enter your equipment list into PORTS (if you did not prepare your application electronically), record your purchases and inventory numbers, and also apply for an amendment.Special Award Conditions. Use this section if your Federal Financial Assistance Award (CD-450) contains a Special Award Condition which must be satisfied before PTFP can release funds.
- Close-Out. Submit close-out materials at the completion of the grant.
- Apply for Project Extension. Request an extension of your grant award period.
- Log Out. Log out of PORTS.