SLIGP Grants Management
The following information is provided to assist grant recipients in the administration and implementation of the State and Local Implementation Grant Program (SLIGP).
- Baseline/Expenditure Plan template
- Baseline/Expenditure Plan guidance
- Quarterly Progress Report template (.docx file)
- Guidance for the Performance Progress Report
- Sample of the Performance Progress Report
- Short Presentation on How to Fill Out Performance Progress Report
- PPR Presentation Transcript
- Human Subject Research Memo template
- Financial Requirements COMING SOON
- Standard Form (SF) 425
Regulations and Circulars
Department of Commerce (DOC) Guidelines
- DOC Standard Terms and Conditions (January 2013) – DOC financial requirements recipients must follow.
- DOC Grants Manual – Additional DOC program rules and policy documentation.
- General Indirect Cost Rate Program Guidelines for Grantee Organizations (June 2011) – Details on the basic policies and procedures governing indirect cost rates when DOC is the cognizant Federal agency.
- DOC Guidance on Debarment and Suspension
- Guidance for Protection of Human Subjects COMING SOON - Procedures and requirements for protection of human subjects participating in federally funded research.
- Uniform Administrative Requirements (UAR) – 15 CFR Part 24 for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments
- Cost Principles – OMB Circular A-87, Cost Principles for State, Local and Indian Tribal Governments (5/10/2004), also codified as 2 CFR Part 225
General Guidelines for Recipients
- Monitoring Guide COMING SOON
- Site Visit Checklist COMING SOON
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grants Presentation from Winter 2014 Workshops