SLIGP Recipient Support
To aid recipients in the implementation of the State and Local Implementation Grant Program (SLIGP), NTIA will offer periodic events and standard guiding materials to assist and educate recipients.
- Applicant Post-Programmatic Review Webinar (February 2013) – provided at the conclusion of the peer and programmatic review processes, the webinar offers general information on the applications and next steps in the process of receiving awards.
- SLIGP New Recipient On-Boarding Webinar
- First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) Regional Workshop Presentation (May 2013-June 2013) – SLIGP Federal Program Officers provided SLIGP information at 6 FirstNet Regional workshops.
- SLIGP Presentation at the Public Safety Communication Research Program’s Stakeholder Conference (June 2013) – SLIGP officials provided information to industry and other stakeholders regarding SLIGP.
- SLIGP Update for PSAC Associations (April 2014) – An NTIA representative provided information about the SLIGP grant program to associations represented on FirstNet’s Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC).
February-March 2014 Workshops
- Grants Presentation from Winter 2014 Workshop
- First Responder Network Authority Presentations
- Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Emergency Communications Presentation
- Department of Commerce's Public Safety Communications Research Program Presentation
- How Do I Compare?