NTIA linking policy
NTIA may provide hyperlinks for third-party, non-governmental websites in order to offer additional context and added value for our users. NTIA does not endorse any product or service and is not responsible, nor can it guarantee the validity or timeliness of the content on hyperlinks outside of the Federal government. In addition, users may wish to review privacy notices on non-government sites since their information collection practices may differ from ours.
This icon, , indicates third party hyperlinks.
See also the U.S. Department of Commerce Linking Policy
NTIA Comment Policy
The purpose of NTIA's blog is to inform the public about activities at NTIA. The blog and its commenting feature are also intended to increase citizen participation at NTIA – one of the objectives of the White House's Open Government Directive.
We encourage and would like to publish your comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won't post comments that:
- contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- promote services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to the blog post or comment are acceptable)
- are far off-topic
- are political endorsements
- make unsupported accusations
We don't edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your comment contains none of the above.
Reporters are asked to send questions to the NTIA Office of Public Affairs at email@example.com and refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Reporters' questions will be removed.
We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, we will generally moderate and post comments only during regular business hours. If you submit comments after hours or on weekends, we'll read and post them as soon as possible during business hours.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comments.
This comment policy may be amended or modified in the future.
If you have questions about the comment policy or how we apply it, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to non-Federal Government websites do not imply endorsement of any particular product, service, organization, company, information provider, or content.
Information Quality Guidelines
- The Department of Commerce No FEAR Act web page.
- The Department's strategic plan and annual performance plans.
- The Department's organizational structure, mission and statutory authority.
- The Department's point of contact for small businesses as required by the Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002, at the Commerce and the Small Business Paperwork Reduction Act Web page.