Digital-to-Analog Converter Box Coupon Program:
- The Coupon Program will receive coupon requests beginning January 1, 2008.
- Consumers will be able to apply for their coupons
through a Web site, via a toll-free number, or by mail.
- Households will be able to apply for a maximum of two (2)
coupons, each worth $40. Coupons will be mailed to eligible households
and will expire after 90 days of issuance.
- Coupons will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis to all U.S.
households until $890 million has been expended.
- If these initial funds are exhausted, an additional $450 million will be made available
to households that receive only over-the-air television service.
- Consumers may call toll free 1-888-DTV-2009 (1-888-388-2009) in English and Spanish for
- The hearing impaired may call the TTY number 1-877-530-2634 for information in English, and for
information in Spanish, consumers can call TTY number 1-866-495-1161 for updates.
- Consumer organizations and others interested in partnering with NTIA to promote the Coupon Program should
contact Mary Lou Kenny at 202-482-9114.
- Coupon Program details, Frequently Asked Questions and program brochure are online:
Click or call for coupons: