To aid recipients in the implementation of the State and Local Implementation Grant Program (SLIGP), NTIA will offer periodic events and standard guiding materials to assist and educate recipients.
- Applicant Post-Programmatic Review Webinar (February 2013) – provided at the conclusion of the peer and programmatic review processes, the webinar offers general information on the applications and next steps in the process of receiving awards.
- SLIGP New Recipient On-Boarding Webinar
- SLIGP Presentation to the FirstNet Association Briefing (September 2014)
- SLIGP Presentation to the National Public Safety Telecommunications Council/International Association of Chiefs of Police (June 2014)
- First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) Regional Workshop Presentation (May 2013-June 2013) – SLIGP Federal Program Officers provided SLIGP information at 6 FirstNet Regional workshops.
- SLIGP Presentation at the Public Safety Communication Research Program’s Stakeholder Conference (June 2013) – SLIGP officials provided information to industry and other stakeholders regarding SLIGP.
- SLIGP Update for PSAC Associations (April 2014) – An NTIA representative provided information about the SLIGP grant program to associations represented on FirstNet’s Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC).
- SLIGP Update at the FirstNet SPOC Meeting (October 2015)
- SLIGP Update at the FirstNet SPOC Meeting (April 2016)
- SLIGP Update at the FirstNet SPOC Meeting (November 2016)
- SLIGP Update at the FirstNet State Plan Kickoff Meeting (June 2017)
February-March 2014 Workshops
- Grants Presentation from Winter 2014 Workshop
- First Responder Network Authority Presentations
- Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Emergency Communications Presentation
- Department of Commerce's Public Safety Communications Research Program Presentation
- How Do I Compare?
- Recommendations for SLIGP Recipient Outreach and Education for Public Safety Broadband
- Recommendations for SLIGP Recipient Governance for Public Safety Broadband