The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) awarded State and Local Implementation Grant Program (SLIGP) funds to states and territories to continue planning for the nationwide public safety broadband network (NPSBN). For more background information related to this program, please follow the links below.
- Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 – legislation that created the SLIGP and the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet).
- Notice of Funding Opportunity- Full programmatic and funding requirements of the SLIGP 2.0.
- Sample Documents- These resources are available to assist potential applicants in the development of their applications.
- SLIGP 2.0 FAQ- SLIGP 2.0 program frequently asked questions. (Updated May 2018)
- SLIGP 2.0 NOFO Announcement Webinar- Slides from the SLIGP 2.0 announcement webinar.
- SLIGP 2.0 Call for Reviewers
Quarterly Program Metrics
- Program Metrics Cumulative through March 2018
- Program Metrics Cumulative through June 2018
- Program Metrics Cumulative through September 2018